When reactants collide with one another, two things must be true in order for them to eventually form products. What two things must be true?
- pisgahchemistLv 710 months ago
Collision theory ....
1. Molecules must collide in order to react.
2. Molecules must collide with a combined energy equal to or greater than the activation energy.
3. Molecules must collide in an efficient orientation in order to react.
- JudyLv 710 months ago
They both must be ions and the have to be one negative ion and a positive ion
- bee killerLv 710 months ago
The collision must occur with enough energy and the proper orientation,