Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How did Democrats win in the last election?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

America has learned that trump is an inept conman

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Easy.  True Americans are sick and tired of Trump and his corrupt regime.  Educated American people are not as stupid as Trump supporters.  And, don't forget, Democrats won in 2018 and 2019.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's actually quite common for the voters of the opposing party of the president to do well in the midterms. Remember during Obama's first midterm in 2010, Democrats lost more Congressional seats than Republicans did in 2018. 

• 1 month ago

Something called TRUMP RESISTANCE and Republicrat Anger......the people have had enough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrats won because they're pro-America.  Republicans are pro-Putin. 

• 1 month ago

By breaking the law.  They called and texted me five times even though I was on the National Do Not Call list.

• ...Show all comments
    • yr_nxt_bf
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yes it does.  My brother is a telemarketer for charities and I set up his "Do Not Call List" dialer for him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They didn't. The last election was Trump.

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Were you trapped in a coal mine during the elections of 2018 and 2019?  You might want to look up what actually happened.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It usually happens after a president is elected...the "upitty" idiots who didn't get what they want as a prez...get all bent...and vote....really...its that simple.

The funny thing is....even with Trump...the dems did NOT gain that many seats...compared to ANY other prez. They got "just enough"....

They are going to GET PUMMELED in the next election!

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Actually, the results of the 2018 election was one of the largest margins of victory since World War II.  Democrats won.  And 2019 continued that trend.  2020 will be more #BLUEWAVE!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.