cora
Lv 4
cora asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do white people feel about becoming a minority in America in 20 years?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Awesome, I can't wait to be a minority in 20 years. That is when I get to see you killed for being a F**kin* raceist.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You got your answer to this when they elected Trump in 2016.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That is true, but it was not the majority of American voters who put him there.  It was a minority of American voters with the help of Putin, another white nationalist. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We're fine with it.  Many of us (educated and liberal) have lived overseas where we were a minority.  We're somehow still alive and talking about it.  Nothingburger.  Totally.  You might want to get your passport, creampuff, and go do the same. 

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

No, they're not.  Not everyone is a paranoid racist like you, honey.  Get your passport and go see the world as this answerer suggests.  It's not nearly as scary as your mind tells you it is.

• 1 month ago

Like it won't happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They feel well-fed. Perhaps even obese.

Because of the food that nonwhites produce that whites eat.

Without it, whites would feel hungry, or resentful of the cost of buying food from other countries. But not as good as they feel now eating the food that others produce for them.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's inevitable. 

Someday, there won't even be dark skinned people either. Everyone will be beautifully tanned  ;) 

Sure, there will be some diehard racist bigots, but they'll die eventually, and eventually all people will be mixed.  

People should just go ahead and get used to it, but you know racists won't.  There will be those who  dig their heels in the ground, cry and scream, "The only (N word) is a dead (N word). 

The sooner  white nationalist die out, the better for mankind. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

On the contrary, white nationalist are the ones who don't like diversity.  I'm white but not a white nationalist or supremist 

• Looking forward to more and more whites getting red pilled.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I genuinely do not care, and doubt I'd even notice a difference since I live in and frequent rural areas.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Cora, most of the indigenous and Spaniards have already been mixed, to what we have today, and that only took about four hundred years. 

• 1 month ago

I feel they won't be. You have to add up all monority groups to get there. White people will still be the largest group.

So my turn, why does this mean something to you? Enough to do those mental gymnastics.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That is true Gage. For example, the majority could be 30% of the population if the pie was sliced in four pieces and the other pieces were 25/25/20 percent.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What about Americans?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.