cora
Lv 4
cora asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

How do white people feel about becoming a minority in America in 20 years?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Looking forward to more and more whites getting red pilled.

Attachment image
  • 8 months ago

Awesome, I can't wait to be a minority in 20 years. That is when I get to see you killed for being a F**kin* raceist.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You got your answer to this when they elected Trump in 2016.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We're fine with it.  Many of us (educated and liberal) have lived overseas where we were a minority.  We're somehow still alive and talking about it.  Nothingburger.  Totally.  You might want to get your passport, creampuff, and go do the same. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

They feel well-fed. Perhaps even obese.

Because of the food that nonwhites produce that whites eat.

Without it, whites would feel hungry, or resentful of the cost of buying food from other countries. But not as good as they feel now eating the food that others produce for them.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's inevitable. 

Someday, there won't even be dark skinned people either. Everyone will be beautifully tanned  ;) 

Sure, there will be some diehard racist bigots, but they'll die eventually, and eventually all people will be mixed.  

People should just go ahead and get used to it, but you know racists won't.  There will be those who  dig their heels in the ground, cry and scream, "The only (N word) is a dead (N word). 

The sooner  white nationalist die out, the better for mankind. 

• 8 months ago

This is good for america! new cultures.

• 8 months ago

I genuinely do not care, and doubt I'd even notice a difference since I live in and frequent rural areas.

• 8 months ago

I feel they won't be. You have to add up all monority groups to get there. White people will still be the largest group.

So my turn, why does this mean something to you? Enough to do those mental gymnastics.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

What about Americans?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.