Seeing angel numbers?

Is started seeing 911 in aug 2018 I was going through really hard times I was dead spiritually suffering from depression , anxiety and everything in between a lot changed since I started seeing it and recently I started seeing 1:11 and 11:11 along with 10:10 can you tell me what’s the message?

There's no such thing as angels.

• Heads: That's about right, isn't?

Tails: Your wrong. That's mere confirmation bias.

Aren't Christians supposed to be against the use of/ belief in numerology?

Google "Ideas of Reference". If this continues, you will become delusional and what the layman calls superstitious (tho I think you already are).

There is no message.Β  You're just seeing numbers.Β  It means nothing.Β  And angels in the Bible would never do that.Β  Devils would get you riled up into something, to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death