Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 8 months ago

I want to believe in reincarnation because I want to live life again but what if I have bad karma will I have a good fresh start?

Reincarnation doesn't happen. Your life is the only one you have. You shall be resurrected, not reincarnated, and what we do here has eternal consequences.

But if reincarnation were true, the idea is that karma would make you be reborn in a very poor family or as an animal, or in hell.

You can believe whatever you want but death is the end.

Why? We live in a pretty good time why do you want to roll the dice

According to the Vedic (Hindu) tradition, one must work off excessive karma with selfless acts. But the catch is that one must perform such acts without expectation of reward.

• Paul

I wouldn't want to live this life again, with all its hardships and suffering. I'd much rather move on to a life of absolute perfection, as God has promised.

• Heads; Whatever you say, Jack!

Tails: I don' want to believe in reincarnation because I don't want to live again. Is this good KARMA??? No fresh start for me.

• Doug

Reincarnation and karma are both lies. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Stella

It doesn't really matter if you believe in this or not.

Once you die, that's it for you.

Not according to that belief.Β 

Reincarnation doesn't exist, and karma doesn't exist.Β  Neither happen to anyone ever.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death