What would it mean if Donald Trump became the first president since George H.W. Bush in 1992 to lose re-election?

• Strega
    Favorite Answer

It would mean most people aren't as stupid as they seemed in 2016.

• Mike

Have  you  seen the insane people the democrats  are running?

Donnie has a big problem with the Fox News poll showing 50 percent want Trump impeached. Donnie could ignore the poll if it was MSNBC or CNN, but Fox, he knows he's in trouble.

Generally speaking, the subsequent election is for the incumbent to lose ... the other side is faced w/ winning it ... big difference.

tRump will have trouble with the law, might be investigated further, might be indicted, tried and convicted.

Might be first president to spend a term in federal prison.

His crazy worshippers will throw a big fit and try to start a civil war. Fortunately, their guns won't be able to stop tanks and fighter jets. This isn't the 19th century LOL 😂

It wouldn't mean all that much really.........it's not like one term  presidents are unheard of.   It's happened before. 

It would mean however that our collective national nightmare is over. 

The most logical step would be to immediately begin impeaching whoever was elected .

I mean that's how it's done these days , right ?

That would mean it's time for me to celebrate.

I was born under Bush senior, and I hope history repeats itself now. It would mean my people are decent.