Why don't more white democrats move into black neighborhoods?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why would I move? House paid off, nice neighborhood, etc.

• 8 months ago

Self preservation?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

maybe they like it where they are

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's because whites in generaI are racist and many are on the autism spectrum. Not sure why white IiberaIs cIaim they're toIerant and try to heIp disadvantaged minorities though when they cIearIy don't want them anywhere near them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

White liberals head for the Whitest areas they can find and then hand wring about needing diversity as a virtue signal.

• 8 months ago

😏 Many are FROM nonwhite neighborhoods.

Kamala Harris, Booker, Castro, Yang, Gabbard, Cummings, etc.

You must be out of your mind to think Dems who came from the hood, would stay in Red cities?

And guess what??????? A lot of Republicans came from the hood too. But they moved out like pvssies when nonwhites moved in.

Chicago. NYC. LA. Detroit.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We don't have "black neighborhoods" where I live. All areas are more or less mixed. We do have neighborhoods that are low rent and inhabited by poorer people, but they are a mixture of many races. I live in a middle class area, and have neighbors of all races. Right next door is a black family with kids..he is an engineer and she is a registered nurse.No, Edgar, not a fantasy, you must live in a backwards area. CA and NY are so far ahead of you.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They do and then the area gets gentrified and the blacks can’t afford to live there anymore.

• 8 months ago

The white female demos do!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because liberals deny reality

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.