Did your night go as planned ?

I messed up again... Was going to go to work but then I got depressed having flashbacks of an aggressive customer, now I'm binging just to purge.

Sad cycle. 

purge for me baby ;) 

• J1 month agoReport

Some guys are into that ;)

went better then expected. i had work assumed i was going to stay until 7pm but idk why my boss let the new girl go home like 2 hours early. we finished dinner super early so we left early which i good cause then it allows the servers to go home early as well and relax. they are free to stay until there scheduled time btw so if they wanted the money they could of stayed an extra 2 hours. 

only thing that sucked is i thought i was done working the other side at my job ( i rarely work this side so idk how well the sous chef will handle plus idk how well i'll handle it ) we'll see tomorrow though. all that matters is we try our best i mean im fairly newish myself and they slammed me on the hardest station.

idk why he sent the new girl home though i highly assume he doesn't like the 2 new girls because he said she doesn't know how to run the line but when she works the line she knows. it's really not that difficult though she only has to run 1 item where as i have to run 3. if i have no orders i help where i can usually servers are so backed up that it eventually backs us up though cause we won't serve food unless they take their food out. 

• Mier

I'm just relaxing at home and my daughter is over as well. I have a bit of a migraine so I dont really feel like going out. Plus I work tomorrow. 

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your interaction with the customer. Dont let it get to you though. Things happen some times.

No, I'm typically very antisocial but an acquaintance roped me into befriending a troubled person and although I don't want to be texting them, I feel I cannot reject them under the circumstances.

things will get better for you pixie. keep your chin up. as far as my night, it was ok. my man didn't feel good all day but he still kept in touch with me here now and then. he's a real trooper and i will worry about him until we get in touch tomorrow. yes it is. i guess it's been pretty obvious.

• thank you. we both think so much alike that it's scary sometimes. i think he said he was on a question with you one night but didn't mention my name directly.

That is a sad cycle.. 

I guess it did. I decided I was going to take a break from everything today, and I did.

Bouncers take care of aggressive customers, right lol?... well, just take it easy tonight, get some rest, and you'll be like new tomorrow, sweetums

• blue pixie
      1 month agoReport

No, not at this club. It's a conundrum because I want their money. 80% of customers aren't fun to deal with anyway