Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 8 months ago

I'm concerned about my heart, and I don't know what to do, can someone help?

I'm 15 years old, 121 lbs, 5'10, and about 2 months ago I started to get heart palpitations. Over time I'd get muscle twitches and premature ventricular contractions which is still going on, and I don't know what to do. I've been to the doctor a couple of times and so far they told me that it was just anxiety, and that I was low in vitamin D which they prescribed me vitamins for. Since then I've still been having these same symptoms and I don't see myself as having anxiety. I also know I'm not overthinking it because I've been trying to ignore it and just live with it but it's just been bugging me and I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions or advice from people also experiencing what I have?

Favorite Answer

The next step is seeing your doctor to talk about wearing a Holter monitor that can continuously records your heart activity over several days.   Its also worthwhile to have your blood tested to look for anything abnormal, including anemia and thyroid disorders. 

And what has your doctor said about this?

It could be caused by damaged nerves or a central nervous system Cyst. I feel the same way but I have Delleman Syndrome. I also have Absent patches of skin, vision Impairment, Learning disability, low muscle tone, and other bad stuff. Look up Delleman Syndrome