Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 8 months ago

I'm concerned about my heart, and I don't know what to do, can someone help?

I'm 15 years old, 121 lbs, 5'10, and about 2 months ago I started to get heart palpitations. Over time I'd get muscle twitches and premature ventricular contractions which is still going on, and I don't know what to do. I've been to the doctor a couple of times and so far they told me that it was just anxiety, and that I was low in vitamin D which they prescribed me vitamins for. Since then I've still been having these same symptoms and I don't see myself as having anxiety. I also know I'm not overthinking it because I've been trying to ignore it and just live with it but it's just been bugging me and I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions or advice from people also experiencing what I have?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The next step is seeing your doctor to talk about wearing a Holter monitor that can continuously records your heart activity over several days.   Its also worthwhile to have your blood tested to look for anything abnormal, including anemia and thyroid disorders. 

• 8 months ago

And what has your doctor said about this?

• 8 months ago

It could be caused by damaged nerves or a central nervous system Cyst. I feel the same way but I have Delleman Syndrome. I also have Absent patches of skin, vision Impairment, Learning disability, low muscle tone, and other bad stuff. Look up Delleman Syndrome

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.