why do ghetto thug rats like myself who live in inner city detroit receive a poor quality education?

rich white suburban kids wh live in million dollar mansions and attend college prep schools get a good education.

so why not an inner city apes like myself?

personally I think a schools funding should be directly related to the test scores of a student.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Fadan aka Leveret

So now you are back to being a ghetto thug rat?

Last week you claimed you were an Arab living in Israel.

You have also claimed in the past you live in Canada, Detroit, Vancouver, Iran.

It must be so confusing for you, living in so many different oldies at once.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

because inner city Detroit is a s h i t hole and you are a ghetto thug rat. thugs don't go to school, they're too cool for it.  

• 6 months ago

School funding needs to be taken out of the relm of property taxes or those taxes should go into a state-wide fund that funds schools equitablly.

• 6 months ago

because you a idiot and refuse to do homework, learning is about what you do, not what the teacher is doing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Peter
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I find that rats like yourself can come from all walks of life. For example you being a rat who really is not from the inner city

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Who is responsible for turning inner cities into ghettos full of thug rats?

• 6 months ago

That's because everybody who can move out of a rat hole like yours does.  All that are left are the rats who prey upon each other

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Regrettably school funding is actually tied to housing taxes. Thus, the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor and egalitarianism is a lie.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You should hook up with Suicide Sophie. Both of you spoiled brats complain non-stop. Ad nauseam, as they say. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Racist white asshat in blackface reported.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.