How would I end up making my own phone cases from scratch?

Does anybody have any idea how I would create my own phone cases completely from scratch? I’m thinking I would have to draw a design of the phone case, create a 3D model, but I’m not sure what I would do from there. 

One really cool tutorial on YouTube I found on making a home made phone case out of hot glue;

Completely cover your phone in plastic wrap. Set your phone onto a hard surface or anywhere hot glue will not stick!

Now, take a hot glue gun an apply glue to areas where you would like your case to be on your phone. You can apply glue to the front an sides of the phone, but be sure you do not have the metal tip of the glue gun touching the glass screen, whereas it could break, as well as making sure your phone has the ability to slip in an out of the case with potential ease.

When done, tear off the plastic wrap an slide your phone out of your new homemade case, then peal off all of the excess plastic wrapping, further being down, use a lighter to blemish the edges an all of the cutout holes to make it less noticeable an more of a cleaner look to it!

Hope this helped GOOD LUCK!

Great. You already have a plan. What's next?