Should I try on my final? I need a 96% to bump my grade to an A? Highest I've done on a test was a 90%?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

Anything is possible! Last year I was getting straight Bs on tests in my math class, and I need to get a 94% to keep an A (it seemed impossible). I was determined to raise my grade and I asked the teacher clarification questions and really tried to understand the material. I got a 96% on the test; I was so relieved.

So yes. Try. If you've been getting 90%'s, you are on track to do well on the final! Apply yourself a little more, you're almost there!

• 12 months ago

You should try no matter what. You don't want to make a bad grade.

• 12 months ago

Of course you need to try, and try really, really hard.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Do, or Do Not. There is no Try!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Don't try do it!

• 12 months ago

Absolutely try.

• 12 months ago

96 percent? That is enormously high. Better study.

• 12 months ago

Try hard. Really hard.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Yes. I think it can be a good motivator. I had a class where I failed the midterm, but I studied so hard for the final and passed the class. Don't think about your past tests right now. Just focus all of your energy on studying. You should ideally have one full week before the test where you study each day for a few hours. Go over all of your lecture notes, assignment answers, readings, etc. Ask the professor or your classmates for any help on topics you are confused about. Research the topic online and even watch some YouTube videos to get you interested. You can do it.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

What do have to lose other than some study time?  Granted, from what you said, it's going to be a tough haul to get a 96%.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.