What is wrong with me?

This may be kinda long but I feel there is so much going on that could be affecting this situation I want to fully explain it.

I have been in a relationship now for 1 and a half years, we are happy and I love her very much. She has a child with someone else and that has definitely been a struggle for us. But it gets worked on daily.

The issue I am having is sometimes I am unable to get hard or if I do I may lose my erection. I dont think that this is ED because when I am in the mood and we do have sex and I am into it, I am able to stay hard long after I have finished. 

I am currently unemployed and quit a job I had of 2 years as I felt I wanted to make a career change, it has been a struggle for me to find what i am passionate about and what I want to do with my life. It is causing me daily stress and worry. I dont know if that adds to the problem. 

Earlier in our relationship if I wasnt in the mood, i would be able to get myself into the mood and we would be fine, but now all i think about is not wanting to or that i wont be able to get hard (it happened once and now I'm worried about it) we have had great sex many times inbetween this problem though.

I am coming here to seek advice because I know I can chalk it up to stress but in my last relationship I also was having these thoughts of not wanting to always have sex (I was also stressed in school with money issues etc. and also not fully attracted to my ex partner)

Thanks for your time it is appreciated 

Favorite Answer

Sounds like "Life" is your issue

You have several issues going in

and any one of them may present an issue

but all of them, together, are obviously manifesting into a problem

You said you struggle daily with the fact she already has a child, you cannot change that, so accept or move on.

You are unemployed. Many want a career change, few simply give up their job, with nothing to go onto.

THAT must be a HUGE worry for you

Worrying about ED and whether you will suffer, doesnt help either

and finally you are not attracted to your partner?

Why are you even with her?

It sounds like out of habit and nothing more.

Make changes, whether thats leaving your partner or not, you need change,and a job

• Charly4 months agoReport

No I am super attracted to my partner I was refering to a past partner where I had a similar issue but was also under stress 

U prolly got depression 

It sounds like to me your mind isn't in the right place at that particular time.

• lala

You have lots of stress 

No job 

plus its not always working very well with your partner 

but I would see a doc for this problem 

Some men as low testorone