are kia's any good?

Yeah, but not for swamp driving. As they portrayed in one of their earlier ads.   Jumping alligators it is not so good at yet.

I’d say don’t purchase anything related to Kia.

Source(s): Any cars that come from the Koreans would most likely have an overwhelming sense of temperature when running and might actually, best believe it (for the democratic dumbfounders), explode.

Kias,  and Hyundais, too, made within last 5 years are good. 

The seven year guarantee says yes. Whatcar magazine in the UK named the Kia Picanto car of the year 2019. All Asian cars are very reliable.

• Road warrior

It's just consumer badge loyalty has "shifted" to Japanese cars over last 20 years. Just like with '60's Chevys, Americans"forget" lemons in their faves, like the bad tranny Hondas. 

• Erik

my mechanic says Kia is "junk"

• Anton

We have a 2002 Sportage, that my Father-in-Law bought new.  Problems we have had:

One of the rack bars stopped adjusting.  I figured $100 for the piece.  The gave me a whole complete rack, rails and two bars, for $100.

One of the clips for the sun visor broke.

Went and got a "tune up."  Guy showed the spark plugs, gap was between 1/8" and 3/16".  Don't ask how many miles, but it ran just fine.  I'll admit it is a considerable peppier.

Question:  are kia's any good?

Answer:  Mine is.

• JetDoc

FOR WHAT? .

• Road warrior

Don't  go simple on us. Like Pissner Man. 

Modern Kia vehicles are excellent, on par with Honda and Toyota, unlike the old ones that had quality and reliability problems. The brand has come a long way in a few years. So any negative responses you receive are opinions left over from the old days. Simply read reviews and ratings on popular web sites such as Edmunds, Cars .com, and Consumer Reports.

I have had my Kia Rondo for almost eight years, and I still love it.

The seats are very good, keeps me comfortable on very long drives, visibility from the driver's seat is awesomely good, in every direction, and I have had very few repairs.

I only wish that Kia had kept the 2007-2012 body style for the Rondo.

• .

They have got good prices and a good warranty, but the quality is bad.