MISOA
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

How did female feminists behave at the Christmas party this year ?

Ladies and Gentlemen i was busy with the load of cooking for homeless kids and old people ....and the wife was having the time of her life hogging all my delicacies ....sigh !!!

Listen youngsters ....these female never change so don't your natural instincts :

take the shot and go after her :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt8FqaMsYDY

Youtube thumbnail

• Teresa
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Like proper ladies of course.

1 year ago

The liberal women where I work are homely, obnoxious, and overweight.  At our party they got drunk and had a farting contest.  Obviously, the party was not exactly fun and everyone left early.

1 year ago

Female feminists were drunk too much to the point that they started shouting and beating each other. Simply no etiquettes at all!! 

Female feminists also ate soo much ham that they got fat. They burped and farted too much. 

Source(s): I saw them
    1 year ago

🥴

We're all women and 2 men, dear. How do you think?

I wouldn't know because I slept through it. 😄 Otherwise it was a bunch of women congregating like in Feminism.

Edit: 🥴 Deary. I am a Samoan, yes. But I can tell you right now? I've NEVER had problems landing men or women. 🖕😛

Which I can't say the same for you, dear. 🥴 I've probably eaten more pvssy than you, 20 year old virgin. 😄

Crown me. 👸

Like I said... all a Pisces woman has to do is breathe to attract attention.

1 year ago

they said happy holidays and that triggered me so hard i went on a violent beating spree, now i'm on bond and i'm asking trump for a pardon, my name is robert coleman please free me donald