Could I be pregnant ?

Hi so I’m trying to conceive right now . During the past 11 years , my cycle has always been 27/28 days no longer . It’s like clock work and my period always comes either at night or early morning . As of now , I am 1 day late (day 29) . Is it too early to test ?

I felt like my period was supposed to come on day 27 and day 28 with terrible cramps but nothing came . As of day 29 I’m still cramping , soar boobs . Any ladies with similar experiences ?

If you know your cycle really well and its a day late then you can definitely do a test...wishing you the best!

You could very easily get a positive now if you are pregnant. If your dont want to spend a lot of money buy some tests at the dollar store, they work the same and just as well in my experience. If you dont get a positive test again in 3-5 days and it should most definitely be positive by then if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Sore boobs, is a good indication of pregnancy.   Wait until your 14 days pass your cycle and tess.  Yes, right now is too early. 

Good luck 

• God

Pregnancy test kits are cheap.  Get several of them and test now, and in a week.   Hope it works out for you!