Negative pregnancy test? ?

Hi ! So I am 22 years old. Ever since I first started my period at (10 years only ) I have gotten my period every day for 28 days . On the dot and it’s always at night or early morning . I have been trying to conceive and this month I am currently at 29 days, with 12 am it making it 30 says with no sign of my period. I am just extremely gassy, bloated , acne and soar boobs ( usually my pms symptoms but my gas and acne are 10x worst and I have a slight pain on my right hand side) 

On the 28th day of my clue ( at 11pm I took a test and it was negative) on the 29th day I took a test at 1pm and it was negative ) so two negative tests 

What do you guys  think 

I think you should be having sex everyday twice a day for the whole month. If that doesn't work, try it again and if that doesn't work, I think you might better be looking for another captain to sail your ship. Do you have to put an anchor on your soar boobs to keep them from soaring away? :)

It's too early to experience symptoms so it's all in your head.  Wait two weeks and test again might want to use first response early pregnancy test. Good luck  sweetie !

If you're testing negative, your symptoms aren't from pregnancy.  It's really that simple.  By the time hCG is high enough to cause symptoms, it's well past the point where a home test will detect it.  Could you have ovulated late and be testing too early?  Certainly.  Doesn't matter how regular every cycle has been before this, any given cycle can be early or late.  And it would still mean these current symptoms are not from pregnancy regardless.

For the record, with later ovulation it's VERY common for your PMS symptoms (or even your ovulation symptoms) to be exaggerated.  More time for more hormone fluctuations often means an increase in symptoms. 

Wait three weeks from the last time you had sex, then test again if you don't get a period.   If you don't go three weeks without having sex, test once a week.  Once you've gone a few weeks "overdue" with no period or positive test, go ahead and see your doctor.

• Jill

Stop overthinking it. You're either testing too early or not pregnant this time.  Wait a week. If your period has not arrived then test again.  

• Elle

STOP TESTING!  S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS. Your s/s are PMS. 

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.  

It's too early to test.

I think you need to relax and let nature take it's course. You'll probably get pregnant as soon as you do!

Even when your period has been extremely predictable for a long time - it doesn't mean a late period can't happen.

As for the negative tests - they might be false negatives since you are not following the test directions.  Unless you work nights and sleep during the day - you are not using "first morning urine" for the tests which means that the results might not be accurate.

At this point - you might be pregnant and just not testing correctly or you might have a late period.  Until you actually get either a positive test or your period - you really won't know which one it is.

Try waiting two more days and then FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS for the test you pick.  The pregnancy hormones that the test reads builds up in the urine while  you sleep.  If you have peed a few times during the day or if you have been drinking fluids then the hormones could be diluted and wouldn't register on the test.