Nippon:Wakoku, the origin of the sun:倭国

• Login to reply the answers
  • mars
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Canada is just beauty, eh?

• 2 months ago

I lived in Italy for about 14 years and loved it there.

• 2 months ago

It depends what you mean by 'good'. Many of the countries which are easiest to get citizenship to are not necessarily the best countries to live in. For instance Peru and the Dominican Republic require little more than that you live there for a couple of years, have a modestly paying job and pass a test in Spanish (and sometimes a history test as well).

Ireland is even easier - you simply have to live in Ireland for a period of time. If you have more than one parent or grandparent who was an Irish citizen you can apply for citizenship and not even have to live there (many British people have taken advantage of this to allow them to possibly get around any problems Brexit may bring, as Ireland will still be in the EU). Israel also offers any Jew, anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent, or who is married to a Jew (whether or not they are Jewish themselves) the right to Israeli citizenship.

Countries that are very POPULAR with immigrants (but where it is not necessarily easy to get citizenship) are Sweden, Canada, Australia, Switzerland and Germany.

How easy it may be for you to immigrate to a country will depend on where you are from. If you're from Belgium you can live in any EU country without any problems. If you're from Iran? It's a lot harder to get anywhere at all...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Are you coming (invading) or going out (deserting, instead of fighting for your country)?

• bamdad2 months agoReport

neither really . i just don't see a future for my self where i am 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.