What are the simple things that men would love as a Valentine's gift?

Please help. I need ideas. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • JASON
    Lv 6
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I poem or good quote that expresses your love for him, written in a hand made valentine's cards, that you later frame and hang in your living room, so he can see it every day.

• 8 months ago

I think a romantic evening centered around him.  His favorite meal, his favorite cocktail, some music and candles.  Possibly some new tasteful lingerie (if you're to that point in your relationship).

• 8 months ago

a great DEEP THROAT BJ would be nice.

• 8 months ago

Valentine Gifts for Him

If you wish to please your boyfriend or husband on Valentine's Day, but the stress of searching for valentine gifts for boys has taken a toll on you. Then just sit back and relax as now you can order unique valentine day gifts for him from IGP, one of a kind online gift store presents to you it's exclusive Valentine shopping guide that will help you browse through its impeccable valentine's day gift ideas for men. You can go for a sumptuous memento of love that he can keep close to his heart forever, or gift him a stunning utility gift that he has been longing to buy. You will get a vast array of stylish gifts at IGP.com that will leave an everlasting impression on your man.

For more:- https://www.igp.com/valentines-day-gifts-for-him

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

A Christmas Tree that can be used all year long.

• drip
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Cook dinner. Take him out to dinner. Bake his favorite dessert. Get his favorite candy. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Men love coupons for sexual favors. 

Trust me on this. 

• 9 months ago

It would be easy to tell you, not so easy to tell you how to wrap it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.