Is it weird to go to your co workers wedding, then be enemies at work after?

co workers lets say their name is Camille and Daphne. Camille went to Daphne's wedding they are like close at work and occasionally hang out side of work.

Maybe the next 3 months after the wedding they got into a huge fight about work related stuff, and the ensuing events up to that fight the relationship was kind of rocky.

I just find it funny how you can be so close to someone, then disagree about work related things then be enemies it kind of sucks to be honest but work should be work and should not be about personal time.

One day Daphne came up to me and was like ranting about Camille and wanted me to respond and I'm like Thats not my problem or my business and I don't want to get involved in your life. Shes your friend so you have to deal with it.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Continue to stay out of it. This is none of your business.

Have whatever opinion you want, but ultimately it doesn’t matter because it’s none if your concern.

• 9 months ago

No, not really. It's called life.

• KJC
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Well no that doesn't sound that weird. Friendships fluctuate and three months is not "right after" the wedding.

• 9 months ago

Weird. And childish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I think you did the right thing.  There's not much else you can say or do.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Let them be "weird" and stay out of their battle.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

They were not "close".  They were just coworkers who "occasionally" socialized.   I see no reason why Daphne should have invited Camille to the wedding. 

No, it's not weird for weddings to turn people into idiots, nor is it weird for coworkers to squabble.  

• 9 months ago

The timeline means no, it's not weird. They were friends; one got married and the other attended; later (and unrelated) they had a fight.

People are often friends with work colleagues - you spend more time with them than pretty much anyone else.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

it sounds weird to me too

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No it's not weird. People fall out all the time. The closer they get, the more possibility conflict will arise. People who just small talk and do their jobs have no reason to get mad at each other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.