I am 33 am I way to old to get good at drawing?

No, I'm 14 and ten years ago I Drew my grandma as a circle. Now I'm considered one of best artist my age. I am in an advanced category on my papers, and already have been offered a scholarship if I want. You can do it!

You're never too late to start. It just takes a lot of effort to put into consistent practicing.

im 30 and started doing art - drawing/painting a year ago and am now good at it so no its never too late!

You're never too old to learn.

No, my oldest art student was 79 and my oldest language student 82. Both were perfectly capable of learning, only difference was that it took them a little longer than average. At 33 you're still young in the grand scheme of things.

• Tim D

If you start with a negative attitude you are.

Drawing is not easy, but anyone can learn how to draw if they are willing to apply themselves.

• Sky

Not at all!  It just takes practice, patience, and dedication to getting better.

There's no age limit, why would there be?

Grandma Moses didn't get famous till she was over 80 years old. She started really late in life, at age 78.

No Sarah it's possible to to start anything late , my career kept me busy though like you I thought about it , painting and started to teach myself from books .I was 55 nearly twice your age and can do a decent job , I would send you a photo of one but I am on a android . You just have to believe me but you can do it so try 

• y

Does it matter? If your enjoy it, then do it, results will vary, but with repetition they will also improve. None of that should matter, it is the enjoyment that you get from the activity that matters.