Constant cough?

I've had this cough for almost a month now, when I'm asleep I dont cought but during the day its persistant. I dont have a sore throat, no sickness recently like the flu. One day it was cold and I just randomly started coughing. Also it doesn't hurt or pain or swelling.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Depending on your area could be allergy. Very bad this year. Try over counter allergy and real honey. If gets worse see a Dr.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Drink lots of water and try putting Vick or eucalyptus essential oil on the bottom of your feet with wicks on.

• 2 months ago

If you are concerned about bodily symptoms you should go to a doctor in your local area, you never know what it might be and getting it checked sooner rather than later can be a good idea.

If the cough is only there when it's very cold outside and you are breathing in cold air, then that is something i have experienced as well.

Regardless, as it has been bothering you for over a month and you don't specify when the coughs are happening, i would recommend a doctor.

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This happens.  Eventually it will get better --- may take a couple more months.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It’s going around. Steroids may help, and inhaler may help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.