Constant cough?

I've had this cough for almost a month now, when I'm asleep I dont cought but during the day its persistant. I dont have a sore throat, no sickness recently like the flu. One day it was cold and I just randomly started coughing. Also it doesn't hurt or pain or swelling.

Depending on your area could be allergy. Very bad this year. Try over counter allergy and real honey. If gets worse see a Dr.

Drink lots of water and try putting Vick or eucalyptus essential oil on the bottom of your feet with wicks on.

If you are concerned about bodily symptoms you should go to a doctor in your local area, you never know what it might be and getting it checked sooner rather than later can be a good idea.

If the cough is only there when it's very cold outside and you are breathing in cold air, then that is something i have experienced as well.

Regardless, as it has been bothering you for over a month and you don't specify when the coughs are happening, i would recommend a doctor.

• cosmo

This happens.  Eventually it will get better --- may take a couple more months.

It’s going around. Steroids may help, and inhaler may help.