Is doing 1 gram of cocaine a month very bad for you?

I'm mid thirties and have been doing this for years.I live an otherwise healthy lifestyle. I eat well, have a full time job, no money issues, exercise regularly and only drink in moderation. I never do more than this within a month so that part I can control. But l'm aware of the health risks. Is what I'm doing really that bad?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Any amount of cocaine, or any street narcotic is harmful to you and potentially deadly

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think it kills your brain cells.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

only if you dont like having 

Extreme sensitivity to touch, sound, and sight

Intense happiness

Anger/irritability

Paranoid feeling

Decreased appetite

People who use cocaine often may also have more serious side effects and health problems, like:

Headaches

Convulsions and seizures

Heart disease, heart attack, and stroke

Mood problems

Sexual trouble

Lung damage

HIV or hepatitis if you inject it

Bowel decay if you swallow it

Loss of smell, nosebleeds, runny nose, and trouble swallowing, if you snort it

Depression

Anxiety

Fatigue

Trouble concentrating

Increased hunger

Cravings for the drug

Nightmares

Chills, nerve pain, muscle aches

A cocaine overdose is more difficult to treat. Physical signs include:

Increased sweating, body temperature, or heart rate

Trouble breathing

Chest pain

Nausea or vomiting

Confusion, seizures, tremors

Watch for these mental signs of overdose, too:

Anxiety

Panic

Paranoia

Hallucinations

Delirium

An overdose often leads to a stroke or heart attack. An ER doctor will test for those conditions and try to treat them first. He may also use medication to treat other complications you have.

• 2 months ago

LOL! youre ridiculous! Thousands die every year from overdoses and fentnyal! You are risking your life every single time you do this!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There are many possible health effects and no one experiences all of them.  There's no way to know how its affecting you solely by the amount of coke you use.   The most common ill effects involve changes in mood, sleep, personality, and memory.   You may or may not notice if any of these changes have occurred.  Then there's a long list of physical problems that can develop, particularly cardiovascular and neurological  damage that is not always apparent until damage is well-advanced.  Perhaps the biggest risk now days is the risk of additives.   There are so many designer drugs that are much cheaper to produce than cocaine that street cocaine frequently is mixed with other drugs to fool people into thinking they are getting very pure cocaine.   Outbreaks of cocaine deaths in the US occur several times each year due to cocaine being laced with heroin or fentanyl, and thousands of ER visits from adverse reactions to a variety of designer drugs added to cocaine.  One thing i have seen in nearly all longterm cocaine users - they look much older than their chronological age. 

• 2 months ago

100%

Cocaine is a very dangerous long term drug! What happens is when you do coke, it goes into your heart valve and winds up scaring it, making it hard for the heart to beat regularly. Too much cocaine, will wind up with you having a fatal cardiac episode in a few short years.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not yet. It can and will creep up on you. Don't do any for a month and see how you feel

• GTB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes it is very bad for you

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don’t care, at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.