Are all CBD oils the same ?

I’m tryna get some for stress and anxiety and for sleep. If I go to the nearest dispensary are all the CBD oils the same ?? Or ?

Buy CBD oil from https://vivecbd.com

• k w

dunno, I think it's all just marketing hype, chamomile tea made and drunk an hour before bedtime will help, so will taking a 20min walk will burn off the excess cortisol in your body cuz that will keep you from sleeping as well !....you can do any type/kind calisthenics any time cept not too late, or  you'll stay up, so for instance you usually go to bed by 9 or 10pm, then you can walk or do calisthenics around 6pm...and I didn't once mention cbd....not necessessary...I dunno where you got the idea from, but people make thing harder for themselves when it's not necessessary....so you waste money on the wrong stuff when burning off the cortisol is all you needed to do !

Stop making it harder than it need be.....

Are you looking to buy CBD-rich oil? Finding the right CBD oil can be a daunting task, especially if you are a newbie. There are many ways of acquiring your Cannabinoid (CBD) oil. You can purchase the product online, from brick and mortar store, co-ops, dispensaries, and natural herbalists. CBD oil products can be made from extracts of either hemp plants or Marijuana Plants. Depending on your preferred mode of ingestion, the hemp-extracted oil is available in a range of applications including tinctures, topicals, vaporizers, vape pens, transdermal patches and as infused edibles.

https://ganjasmokeshop.com/product-category/cannab...

First things first: CBD is not the same thing that made you cough a lot and then scarf chips in high school. Most people use the words “cannabis,” “hemp,” and “marijuana” interchangeably, but cannabis is actually the name for the genus of plants. All of the plants within the cannabis genus contain compounds called “phytocannabinoids” and there are dozens of different ones. The most well known are THC and CBD. THC is the only one that gets you “high.”

The leaves and flowers of marijuana plants are used to make joints and edibles because they typically contain 15-20% THC. CBD oils are made from the hemp plants, which contain, at most, 0.3% THC. That’s why CBD oils don’t get you high. 

For More information Go through Following Site.:-

CBD oil and hemp oil come from different parts of the cannabis plant. CBD oil uses the whole plant, while hemp oil comes from its seeds, but more recently, because of the growing CBD market, hemp oil derived from the seed of the plant is now more commonly referred to as hemp seed oil

It's still the Wild West when it comes to CBD oil.  There is very little government regulation.  You can find CBD oil as edibles- gummies, sublingual, or topical- a cream or lotion.  These are just different formulations.  I think sublingual is the most effective route of administration. The other thing to consider is the process.  Most CBD oil formulations use the raw extract.  Everything that is extracted out of the hemp plant is there in the bottle.  And there is a decent body of research which says this is the best.  There is evidence which shows the terpenes and flavinoids have a synergistic effect with the cannabinoids- the "entourage effect."  Some (like me) believe it is better to distill the raw extract, remove everything except the cannabinoids, and use that mixture.  This product is more consistent batch to batch after distillation.  Then there is the dilution effect.  Consider a bottle of CBD oil which contains 1000 mg of CBD oil in 1 oz of hemp oil, a fairly standard product.  If the CBD oil is raw extract, then perhaps only 600 mg is actually cannabinoids.  The other 400 mg consists of other components which may help cannabidiol be more effective.  But you are not getting 1000 mg of CBD or CBD and related cannabinoids.  A formulation of distilled CBD oil may contain 850 mg of cannibadiol and 150 mg of related cannibinoids.

Whatever product you pick, make sure it has a lot number and the product was tested by an independent third-party testing lab.  Then you will be able to have confidence that the bottle actually contains what it says it does.

Source(s): I make and sell my own CBD products.I have looked through the peer reviewed literature extensively.

There are different grades of it so get advice before buying as it is very expensive stuff.  It helps me though for dizziness.

If you go to a dispensary, you can talk with someone about their oils and different grades of oil.

• Andy C

Hello Tryna. My name is Andy. The answer is unequivocally NO. Due to the just-recent legality of such a substance, there is no formal industry standard for manufacturing and the quality and quantity vary wildly not only from product to product, but also from pill to pill of the same product.

In medical terms, it's a crapshoot. Better than when they first came out a few years ago and I needed pain relief and refused to begin an opiate addiction.

However, I am one of the 9% who 'suffer' cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome or CHS. I cannot process more than 5mg of THC.

I don't think of it as suffering as the cause of it is my brain being permanently in the state that potheads seek with every toke. My endocannabinoids are so active, a tiny amount of the C1 agonist THC severely overstimulates my brain.