Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 2 months ago

Where does Michael Jackson rank as a music artist apart from his criminal cases?

I've thought about this after awhile, and learning a lot about music myself. I personally think he was an excellent dancer, great singer, and fair songwriter, but not much more. I think he was a product of marketing for the large part. The sound you hear on Billie Jean wouldn't be possible without Quincy Jones backing track. You could remix that same song and make it sound bad. 

Well, he was known as the Prince of pop.

• Nunya

My advice for you are to separate the artist from his/her personal life. Enjoy his music but don't worry about the drama. It literally has no effect on you or his music. 

• Alex

He was innocent and falsely accused.

If you really listen to his music you can feel his messages

tbh I find it extremely hard to believe that michael jackson was a pedo. We see actual pedos on tv all the time, even more thanks to chris hanson. Not a single one ever had a personality like michael jackson, they were all completely different from michael. All pedos have the same type of demeanor and personality. Why does michael stick out like a sore thumb when grouped with pedos?? You cant convince me michael jackson was ever capable of those crimes