Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

Can somebody find a good job if they dropped out of high school?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

ONLY IF YOU JOIN THE MARINES Because they are STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN as they do not have many.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you have worked for pocket money or did volunteering, prospective employers would see you have a work ethic and that is a plus in their view. But don't make a decision until you've examined all your options.

• 1 month ago

I did i retired at 55 own an 800,000 home live on Supperanuation own 3 motorcycles and 2 cars it was hard work but whilst idiots were getting an arts degree i was overseas doing my Job

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on what you consider a good job .. is it based on what it implies or pays?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes, of course. Especially in union dominated cities, there are plenty of trades that need willing learners and don't much care about having a diploma. Getting your GED will help ... which can be done with online study in many states

• drip
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Most jobs, even in the trades, will require a GED or HS diploma 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Even a GED is better than having to say you're a drop out on a job app.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Perhaps... if they are a genius, or a professional-caliber actor or entertainer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Define "good job" for us.

• plumber, Brick layer, electrician. Roofer. Plasterer. House Painter. carpenter or welder for starters

you can stack shelves whilst Going to trade school then within the first few Years make 100,000 a year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.