HOW DO I KNOW WHAT OPERATING DO I HAVE ON MY PC?

I'm ASSUMING you're referring to the OPERATING SYSTEM (OS), the easiest way is to turn on (or reboot) your computer as the OS will identify itself in some form on start-up.

Beyond that, the majority of OS's have their own graphical user interface (GUI) that's unique to each OS.  I have to say "majority" since Linux has multiple GUI's referred to as "Desktop Environments" that can be used & tweaked to suit a user's needs & style.  Each Linux distro will utilize a couple to suit their desired look, so they can look a bit different in some aspects, but the same in other ways.

The other option is to find the "About System" page / window, which outright tells you what OS & what version you're running.  Locating this page / window various by OS as well, so you may have to dig in your computer.  Since I don't know what OS we're working with, you're unfortunately on your own to find this.

With that said, it's HIGHLY LIKELY you're running some version of Windows, as it has ~77% world market share.

Other possibilities are:

* Mac OS (~16%)

* Some version of Linux (~5%)

* Chrome OS (~1.5%)

* Some ancient or proprietary OS (~0.5%)

Hope this helps!

• Olive

To find out what operating system you have, restart pc and it will splash on screen if have Windows 10 or Windows 7 or whatever you have