Plan b whoops?

So I was fertile January 9th and had my bf finish in me and January 10th in the morning he did again and later in the afternoon that day I took a plan b pill the 10th. Couple days later the 12th I ended up ovulating anyways because my discharge told me so.. 

now anyone else deal with this and ended up prego? Also what are your guys opinion on this situation?  I am thinking the pill didn’t post pone my ovulating and sperm lives up to 5 days.. thanks. 

Since sex is linked to pregnancy and Plan B is not 100% effective, yes, you could be pregnant.

You can call a clinic and see if a doctor will put in an emergency IUD today. That will definitely stop a pregnancy. That said, Plan B fails for about one in nine women, so this is a risk.

I suspect you'll find that a guy who doesn't use condoms thinks that you'll get an abortion if you get pregnant. Just a thought.

For goodness sake, did you read the literature included with it that clearly says the discharge is also a common side effect of Plan B?  You cannot say your discharge "told you so" regarding ovulation, because that isn't how discharge works.  

• LizB

No, I've never been in that situation because I've never so foolishly risked unprotected sex like that. Plan B is for EMERGENCIES, it's not meant to be used as regular birth control. It's not aspirin, you are hitting your body with a powerful dose of hormones, and that has an impact on your entire endocrine system. F***ing with your cycle just so your bf can raw dog you is stupid on your part, and incredibly selfish on his.

• Tulip

You are the only female on the planet that can pinpoint ovulation

Prego is not a word. This wasn't a whoops, it was stupidity and you being careless. If you are old enough to have sex you are old enough to be on birth control and old enough to use condoms. That's my opinion on this situation.