Anonymous

Why is my brother in law touching me?

I am not into him. I am dating someone. Anyways over time I’ve noticed that my brother in law acts odd to me. He keeps hitting my butt with his hand when I’m turned around. It’s happened nine times now. Each time he says sorry like it’s accidental. Most of those times he had plenty of space to clear, other times I can see how he could accidentally hit me. He has also touched my knees a few times when we were talking alone. And he recently mentioned my butt twice in two days in context of what our group was talking about. Why is he touching me and is it on purpose? 

• Jan C

I feel like you need to tell your family. You know this isn't right and now, is the time to stop it.  Don't feel you are alone in this. Most girls have this happen but women are strong and can help yourself and others.  You are brave.  

y

Maybe if you didn't roll over and fetch like a obedient dog you wouldn't encourage it. 

• Sally

When he touches you grab his crotch.   

Source(s): Melania Trump

Of course it is on purpose, he wants some of you. Tell him he needs to keeps his damn hands off you or you will kick him in the testicles the next time it happens.

Tell your sister that fig he doesn't stop touching you that you will have him arrested for sexualmassault. Bet he stops

• Alan H

It hardly seems accidental 

Tell him you will tell your sister if he does it again 

Sexual harrassment.  You can go to your police station and have a restraining order put on him.I would encourage you to do so. He can be charged as well.

First, don't respond to idiots who call you a troll.  Just click on  the flag and report them. 

On the rest, never ignore your intuition.  This has become a pattern and it's a creepy one.  I take it he's your sister's husband?  If so, and you're close to your sister, most people would talk to her about this, because if you talk to him, you're sort of leaving her in the dark.  She's your 1st loyalty, not him.   Most sisters would appreciate this, but if she turns on you, you've done the best you could.   Let her figure this out on her own.

The other option is wait until he does something in front of others and then ask why he's so pervy, but this isn't ideal.  For one thing, it sounds like he purposely does this when you're alone.  I would definitely try to avoid talking to him alone, though.  He'll lie about what was said and then it's you who looks like a jerk. 

• Linda

Once or twice would be considered accidental, but not as often as he touches you. I think he is testing you to see if you will put him in his place and if you do not, he thinks you like it and so he will continue. Next time he touches you and he says he is sorry, say excuse you! Don't do that again! What he is doing is harassing you sexually and my husband's best friend did this same thing to me and I put him in his place and he mysteriously disappeared from our lives. Speak up and watch his accidental touches accidentally stop!

Give it a rest, amateur anony-troll.