What do you think of when you first hear "UFO" - some unknown thing in the sky which could be anything from a drone to a kid's balloon...?

Or do you think - Outer Space aliens!!!!??!!!!

• 4 days ago

Since every government admits some UFOs can be nothing other than extraterrestrial crafts, aliens MUST exist. I suggest you read the books by J.Allen Hynek. He was the scientific consultant to the USAF investigation "Project Blue Book". The conclusion of the investigation was clear . 3 to 4 percent of UFO reports can be nothing BUT alien spacecraft.

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. That is all it means. It could be anything. Picking alien spaceship out of a list of a thousand possibilities is not rational. 

The military now calls them Unidentified Atmospheric Phenomenon. That is a better name, because we shouldn't even assume that it is a solid object. 

• Hunter

When I hear UFO my first thought is of the huge triangular UFO hovering outside my window back in the '70s. That got Air Force attention. 

I think of the strange lights over the airport that inexplicably went from white lights to turn into silent single engine planes... Why? What do you think of?

• Tom

UNIDENTIFIED ANYTHING---from balloons, to toys to drones to NEW undiscovered, Atmosphere Phenomena or "lifeforms" or Top Secret aircraft to Aliens.

• Megumi

I think it is a planet, ball lightning, airplanes, helicopters, etc. Interstellar travel is merely infantile fiction. People who know Physics well know OSA cannot possible come to our planet. 

• CD

Maybe the next stealth plane...

I definately think Aliens......

Coming to bring us a better life

Some weird person interpreting a balloon, airplane, bird, or satellite as a spaceship full of space boogiemen.

The sky and it's associated fantasies of space monsters always highlights the nutty gene that some people have inherited, and illustrates their lack of observational powers, lack of scientific literacy, and their willingness to believe nonsense.

• CC1 month agoReport

English Guy
      To start with little guy, how do you know it is me and not your own silly argument

Usually I think it's something common that someone just isn't able to identify... 

• Joan H

U = uidentified.