Japanese on Americans?
I’ve heard so many different things, I wanted to know if these are true or not.
1. Japanese women have a thing for Western guys
2. Foreigners get treated poorly in Japan
3. Japanese people are fake nice and won’t show their true colors for months, years, if ever.
4. They have an issue with tattoos
5. They tend to stay away from people who are not from the country
6. Their sense of humor is much different, if so, what is it like?
7. It’s hard to find/keep work
This doesn’t revolve just around Tokyo, I’ve heard from other sections, people are more out going and blunt, if that is true, can you explain?
- Anonymous1 month agoFavorite Answer
Not exactly correct, but pretty close to it;
1: Japanese women who learn English enthusiastically tend to like American guys or so.
2:Just because most Japanese can't speak other language other than Japan. Some treat you much better.
3:In order to make good relationships with others.
4:Some are yes, some are no, especially some of younger people do it, but some of them regret to have done it years later. Older people tend to hate it.
5:The reason is the same as the answer No.2. So some welcome to them from the bottom of hearts .
6: Like childish way in this time.
Not so much way of smart word use as silly action, or by swearing at others.
Japanese who are used to foreigners on business are blunt because they can't live in the global society, if they are not.
- thecheapest902Lv 71 month ago
1. Some of them do.
2. It's not true.
3. It depends on the case. If you work or go to school together with them, they would open their mind relatively soon.
4. Yes, because yakuza gangs in Japan have tattoos. So if you have it, they would think you are also associated with yakuza.
5. Some of them do because of language barriers.
6. It's hard to explain a sense of humor to other people.
7. It depends on how much skill you have.Source(s): a native Japanese
- sunshine_melLv 71 month ago
3 - they're not fake; they're reserved.
- Anonymous1 month ago
All negative elements are yes.
but, South Korea, a paradise on earth, is a thousand times better than Japan.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MaxiLv 71 month ago
Stop beleiving stupid things that you have 'heard'
- 1 month ago
They have their own country.
And don't share it with the whole world.
Like a bunch of stupid morons.