Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Vince Vaughn just swore loyalty to Trump? Why doesn't the left understand the true nature of the force?

• Adam D
    Favorite Answer

Given the current crop of candidates, I'm not seeing a chosen one who will bring balance.

I don't understand the flak he's getting.  If you were seated next to the president, wouldn't you want to talk to him?  Regardless of what president we're talking about, even one you didn't like?  Even a famous actor is only going to get so many chances to speak to the President of the United States.

• Jahal

Truthfully he looks like a trumpbugger

• The force doesn't exist

Still a fan. I don't care if he likes Trump. That's one of the differences between Trump-supporters and Democrats. Democrats tolerate dissent and don't think of those with differing opinions as "evil."  Trump-supporters, however, have been purposely misled to believe all Democrats are bad people. You should ask why you allowed this to happen to yourself. 

I missed that. Was it Trump, or the office of the President of the United States?

I think Donald Trump swore loyalty to Vince Vaughn.  He's a very persuasive guy.  He's going to make Trump issue an executive order that provides government funded guns to all kids K-12!

Man, I'd hate to be the next teacher who hands out a detention! 

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/vince-vaugh...

• Sally

You're so excited to find one more ignorant person in the world you can admire.

Vince Vaughn is Neville Chamberlain 

Who's that?????

I talk to lots of people at sports games, it doesn’t mean I swore loyalty to them. The internet has turned people into obsessive ret@rds.