Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 days ago

Vince Vaughn just swore loyalty to Trump? Why doesn't the left understand the true nature of the force?

• Jahal
    3 days ago

Truthfully he looks like a trumpbugger

• The force doesn't exist

• 4 days ago

Still a fan. I don't care if he likes Trump. That's one of the differences between Trump-supporters and Democrats. Democrats tolerate dissent and don't think of those with differing opinions as "evil."  Trump-supporters, however, have been purposely misled to believe all Democrats are bad people. You should ask why you allowed this to happen to yourself. 

• 4 days ago

I missed that. Was it Trump, or the office of the President of the United States?

• Adam D
    4 days ago

Given the current crop of candidates, I'm not seeing a chosen one who will bring balance.

I don't understand the flak he's getting.  If you were seated next to the president, wouldn't you want to talk to him?  Regardless of what president we're talking about, even one you didn't like?  Even a famous actor is only going to get so many chances to speak to the President of the United States.

• Adam D
      4 days agoReport

But when you buy a ticket to the game you don't know who will have the seats beside you.

• 4 days ago

I think Donald Trump swore loyalty to Vince Vaughn.  He's a very persuasive guy.  He's going to make Trump issue an executive order that provides government funded guns to all kids K-12!

Man, I'd hate to be the next teacher who hands out a detention! 

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/vince-vaugh...

• Sally
    4 days ago

You're so excited to find one more ignorant person in the world you can admire.

• Susie
      4 days agoReport

And one could say YOU LIBS are so excited to find one more person you can demean, harass, hate, simply because they talked to someone you hate.  The hypocrisy is obvious.  

• 4 days ago

Vince Vaughn is Neville Chamberlain 

• 4 days ago

Who's that?????

• Chad4 days agoReport

You stupid gay

4 days ago

I talk to lots of people at sports games, it doesn’t mean I swore loyalty to them. The internet has turned people into obsessive ret@rds.