Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

I am going to open a Pet Store called "How much is that Doggy in the Window?". What are the most popular (and profitable!) brands of dog?

The unit I've rented has about 12 meters of glass frontage, which is very well lit with natural sunlight. I plan to use the song lyrics as a gimmick and have rows and rows of litters of puppies in the window, with each puppy wearing a different costume. So at Easter we'll have bunny themed outfits, we'll do Halloween stuff, Christmas stuff etc. I know it'll be hot for them in the sun with their costumes but I plan to give them water sometimes and get a little desk fan to keep them air conditioned. At first I want to exploit the popularity of the breeds with the squashed cute little faces, like pugs and French Bulldogs. We've also planned out our own breeding program where we'll create brand new registered breeds with original names like Pugapoos.

What tips do you have?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Basset Hound puppy, GSD puppy, Newfoundland puppy, Rottweiler puppy, Doberman puppy and Blue Heeler puppy.

• kathrine2 months agoReport

Ooh, I have a blue Heeler.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No your not, privately owned PET stores are a thing of the past.

• Darcie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hello 👋,

Please stock plenty of vegan dog food as well as conventional dog food, such as that by Halo and Yarrah... 

Please also do what you can to promote adoption. Take small animals and birds (if you are going to have birds) from rescues and shelters with their permission. Only take animals that are suitable for adoption, even if you are charging a fee. Don’t take animals that are too young to be away from their mothers and siblings. Don’t take animals caught from the wild. Don’t sell dogs/puppies or cats/kittens.

Also, please hold adoption events, especially for animals from kill shelters, as often as you can. Please also have plenty of charity collection pots for animal rescues, shelters and other cruelty-free charities.

Also, please prioritise the happiness, wellbeing, needs, rights and lives of the animals, the employees and the customers above profit. Please don’t sell animals to under 18’s without both of their parents’ permission, please check the adopters thoroughly before you adopt out animals to them, please make sure that they buy all of the equipment, food, bedding, etc. necessary and that they take/buy and read leaflets and books about the animals. Please also hold educational classes on animal care, behaviour, psychology and training.

Please also recommend free/low-cost spay/neuter services, have all suitable animals spayed/neutered before they are adopted out and require that all new carers spay/neuter where suitable and doable (if you have any animals that are old enough to be adopted out but not yet old enough to be spayed/neutered, please require that all new carers have them spayed/neutered when they are old enough).

Thank you 😊 and best of luck.

May you, all the animals, all your employees, all your customers and adopters, and all other sentient beings everywhere be perfectly well, healthy, happy and safe forever.

Best Wishes to all,

Rory.

Have the best day and night ever!

Source(s): ME:)
  • 2 months ago

Should have heated coils underneath that you turn on so they dance in the window.

Attachment image
    Source(s): WKRP in Cincinnatti
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is cruelty. Don't joke about it. Karma is real.

• Ramiro
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Just focus on selling new breeds of dogs 🐕 instead, open customers eyes to new things 👀

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Thank the gods you are nothing but a sadistic troll.  You would never get past your states anti cruelty laws.

Almost too funny as I was partly responsible for shutting a place just like you describe DOWN!

You are so damn dummy

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

My tip wold be to troll better.

This is actually pathetic!

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

sure u are...……………………...……...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Don't forget to put one of these in your window display.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.