Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Masturbating question? ?

Is it weird that I masturbate to my imagination ? I fantasize about people and it’s enough for me to orgasm..I’m a female btw. 

• Marc
    Favorite Answer

Masturbation is very normal. over 90% of the human population does it, so to not do it, is actually abnormal. Laying back and having a vivid fantasy is one of the best ways! enjoy yourself

• Robin

thats perfectly normal

no is not weird to fantasize about people while you masturbate specially is it make you have a great orgasm  keep up the good work girl good luck

The most sensitive sexual organ a woman has is her mind. True, the vagina & clitorus are ways to tune in, so are breasts. But, its the MIND that drives it all. I use to have my GF lay down, close her eyes and relax. I would talk to her and lightly touch her body with my fingertips.. and not necessarily her sexual organs, her stomach.. her shoulders, neck.. thighs. I would talk while I did all this. IF I kept it up.. she often had more than one. I didn't even need to get my penis anywhere near her. We even had phone sex a couple times.. we got talking dirty.. within a few minutes she got quiet.. then would tell me she came.

The mind is where the orgasm comes from. I even had a couple of ladies who use to work with me who "fancied" me a bit. I was married, so were they and I wasn't really wanting to have 2 affairs. So, we started using some sexual content in our messages back and forth.. our phone calls.. both of them had more than a few orgasms like that. My wife now has *** talking over the phone with me when we first got together. I would tell her what I was going to do to her sexually the next time she stayed over. Its all in the mind.. the most sensitive sex organ on a woman.

Perfectly normal so let your imagination take you to a wonderful place

• Edna

Most women fantasize about someone when they're masturbating - their boyfriend; a guy in their class whom they're attracted to; their favorite movie star; etc. It's not 'weird' and it's completely normal to do so  Fantasizing during masturbation adds to your enjoyment. 

• Kendall
      1 month agoReport

(Sorry Edna- testosterone took over.. I did mean after 25- 30 min's trying to reach ejaculation, orgasm, I have different thoughts, images fly thru my mind- trying to reach ejaculation). I respect you, we've talked before, and I apologize if this offends u. Actually it's a big compliment. Thanx.

I'm a guy, and I prefer to masturbate to my imagination/memories.

no it is not weird at all, people managed to have orgasms long before internet porn existed.

let your imagination run wild

• Iambi

Not at all some of the best sex I have ever had has been fantasy masturbation!

• Kendall
      1 month agoReport

..oooh. I felt that! lambi your inner thighs quiver when u orgasm... don't they..? Feel free to do that anytime! I liked it! -lol (I did email)