Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 8 months ago

Using Adult Orajel on 9 month old.?

Well someone used adult orajel on my baby girl, and she’s continuously throwing up but the person “claimed” they didn’t know that they had baby orajel. Should I worry?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You would take any child that is vomiting from orajel use to the emergency room immediately.  Why in the heck would you be wasting time waiting around?  You seriously cannot be this stupid!

• 8 months ago

Obviously.  Sounds like the gel numbed the baby's swallow reflex.  What did the doctor say when you called?  Clearly your baby wasn't "continuously throwing up" and all you did was go to the internet.  For the record, even baby Orajel has long been discouraged due to the numbing of gag and swallow reflex, and being inhaled into the lungs.  Doctors have been fighting for years to have it taken off the shelves. 

• 8 months ago

stupid.

but i think you are indian

then they also use raw blade on baby too, and thick needle for piercing ears like cartilage .

so its same adult or baby.

many wont give babies glasses though. that adults have too :/ cuz thats a taboo

just make a casual appointment or go to a minute clinic . ask what to do. is Pepto Bismol recoomened or not...

:s hope all gets better..

tc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.