is it racist that i cant tell the difference between oprah and woopie goldberg?

like when I see them on tv I have to think about it for a few to figure out if its oprah or woopie

Update:

I do have subpar eyesight, however I dont mistake any other people like this

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they're both fugly.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well

they often say that women have no personality so they all behave and act the same.

• 1 month ago

It’s weird because they look nothing alike other than them both being black women.

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't seem to understand what "racist" means. To be a racist you must believe that one race is inherently superior to or inferior to another race. Not being able to tell the difference between two people is in no way racist.

• Master Shake
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

its called satire, im laughing at liberals who claim racism over every stupid little thing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no. More like senility / bad brain syndrome.

• 1 month ago

If it only happens with people of other races,  then it probably is racist because it means you don't look much further than their color when trying to identify them.

On the other hand, if you often have problems identifying faces that should be familiar, you may have a condition called Prosopagnosia, where your brain can't differentiate one face from another.  Read more about it on the link below.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should get your eyesight checked.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, just stupidl  VERY VERY stupid.  Not only do they look substantially different, but their voices are completely different.  Are virtually ALL your "questions" about race?  If so, why?

• 1 month ago

Just means you're partially blind. If I squint enough, I can see where you're coming from with your question.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yeah, I have the same problem with some white actors. 

• Master Shake
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

i dont think thats racist tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.