Poll: what is something other people like that you have no interest in?

97 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Watching sports, in general. 

I was tragically born without the bone in my head, that makes people give a flying f*ck........... who wins some game or not . 

Like, the Yankees  beat the Patriots........yeah, AND????   so what?? who CARES??? 

a bunch of millionaires chasing some ball around. 

and people actually PAY and sit for hours in broiling sun or snow storms to watch these snooze fests? 

My favorite are the morons who stand around golf courses,  actually watching other people play golf.

Do you people have NO LIVES, whatsoever? 

or watching Tennis for hours on end, 

Please shoot me in the head if I ever get like that. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

and  GOOD!  Glad you hid my comments,   (as if you could)  The comments were only meant for YOU anyway......regarding  your rude, crude crass behavior.  I don't NEED anyone else to read them.  Now run along and go attempt to annoy someone else....because you utterly failed here, TROLL. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Fashion.My policy is to stay still with what I wear and how I groom and fashion will come back to me

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not picking my nose in court

• Food Wear1 month agoReport

Watching Love Island and talking about it at work the next day

• 1 month ago

Having any friendships or relationships at all. I rather just be on my own and not have to deal with anyone,or have them deal with me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

expensive clothing...i would literally rather buy something that suits my comfort style...

• Design and sew!  I do and I love it!  I design clothes which I wish to be seen in for maybe, a particular occasion.  My clothes make a statement about me, without a word uttered.  You can't buy that on a clothing rack!  :D

• 1 month ago

Apple products like the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. 

• 1 month ago

False ideals, material -ism, status by social standard, industry standards, accepted immoral conduct..politics at face value, credit ratings, censorship, attitudes towards greed/price gouging, fast food, fashion, existing justice practices, prescription drugs that cure nothing..this is only starters

• 1 month ago

Marvel movies :)

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cooking shows, singing and dancing competition shows, and watching sports on TV. Sports can only hold my interest if I'm at the event, because then I pick up on the excitement of the crowd. But when it's on TV, I can't keep from wandering off.

• 1 month ago

I have no interest in college football 🏈

• 1 month ago

Social media, clothing trends, and reality TV.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.