Seniors: If you were given a do-over, but it meant living your entire life over again from that point forward, would you go for it?

Keeping your memories of future events is a given, but they may not be relevant as events.start to unfold down a different path.

• Tj

Id like to restart at age 35. id love to go for it.

• nappa

Finish college or a better trade school

no thankyou. i like variety and learnt to live with 'the best laid plans ....'eventually.

No, once is enough and then I'll meet Jesus my Saviour and Lord.

• Edna

I'm pretty satisfied with my life. If I could change anything about it in the past, I might have killed my ex-husband years ago - but that's a whole different story.

No thanks.  I'd rather just finish up here and join my Savior in heaven soon.  

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

no... I don't think I could get away with doing what I should have in the fist place... but I did piss on the SOBs grave..... I'll settle for that

I'm not quite senior yet, but, provided I can keep the MEMORIES of what I lived through, then yes. Not only could I keep my husband alive longer (he was chemically poisoned at the place he worked), but I could make better decisions AND not buy that used car that had a ton of problems.

• k w

a waste of time, no.....life is not what you think.....you'll see......

Would I retain all my memories of the first go-round? You would need to specify that.

Yes, if I could retain my memories, I'd give it a second shot. Sounds like a great adventure!