Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 year ago

Should I rewatch the 90s sitcom The Dinosaurs ?

I watched it when I was little, and I just noticed its available to stream...

I'm on the fence..Theres some pretty decent actors in it. but I dont remember/couldnt comprehend if it was good or not back then, any opinions on it?it's also a friends streaming account.. would it be weird to watch on their account? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I loved that show!  I think I'd watch a few episodes again just to see if it was as clever as I remembered it.  I especially remember the last episode, where the whole dinosaur race faced extinction because of environmental screwups.  But there were a lot of other good episodes.

Watch on a friend's service?  Well, if they let you use it, what does it matter what you watch?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

i was pretty young when it came out the first time myself. i noticed it on a streaming server and rewatched a few episodes, half a season or so. it held up pretty well. 

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

i liked the baby dinosaur

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

i saw a youtube retrospective review that said, unlike most shows, it's still good even though it's pretty obvious it's an outdated show. i guess that means it was actually funny at the time unlike most modern shows with blatantly idiotic humor (ahem, Big Bang Theory).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.