Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 months ago

Donald Trump is destined to lose the 2020 US presidential elections. But what are you going to do about it?

According to the most recent opinion polls Trump is on target to lose the 2020 US presidential elections.

Since Joe Biden is consistently ahead of Donald Trump in the opinion polls.

But what are you going to do about it?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

I am going to buy gold and silver.   You should too

Source(s): www.Misses.org
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Nothing. Biden is as bad as Trump. 

• 9 months ago

hahaha... and exactly who is gong to beat him.... You imagination maybe.

What am I going to do about it... VOTE FOR HIM... That's what I am going to do..

NO ONE in the CLOWN car is capable of beating him... You must have missed the debate.. .THEY are to busy fighting each other to beat Trump..

• 9 months ago

IT WILL PROVE TO ME THE DEMOCRATS WERE ABLE TO GET ENOUGH IDIOTS, ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE TO THE POLLS TO WIN THE ELECTION BECAUSE ANYONE WITH ANY BRAINS IS NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS RUNNING FOR THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Remember when Newsweek three weeks before 2016 election claimed Hillary was going to win the electoral college by a landslide

https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-track-ele...

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

And Hillary was slated to win too, big deal on that. Trump will win again because Progressive hate Biden as much as Republicans do and maybe more. It is hard to tell which is which when reading their posts about him. Trump supporters don't care what he does or doesn't do, he is a GOD to them.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

What a coincidence: he was destined to lose in 2016 too.

• 9 months ago

Unfortunately in the history of the United States of America each president has two turns I don't think Trump will lose the election this 2020, Sorry

Source(s): History
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Get out and vote to make that prediction a reality as well as encourage everyone I know to do the same. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.