Do you think if a person divorces 4 times he/she is toxic?

Look. None of the people on this thread know this person you do. Trust your own instincts, make your own decision. You know better than anyone below

It seems like the person that has been divorced four times has some issues. You aren't the therapist. You can't make it better. Don't pretend that you can make it better. The person with the four divorces needs professional help before going on with another relationship. 

In my honest answer opinion I think marrying a person 1 time is enough. But if he or she divorce about 4 times, then it could mean a lot of things besides the marriage itself not being successful. So aside from that, yes, he or she can be toxic but usually it depends on their personality.

Well there's two people in the relationship. If the marriage is broken because one cheated and let's say it's the women and for the guy he doesn't put up with that because majority don't then it's not the guys fault. If it happens again with a new marriage then it's not his fault and again not his fault and 4th time not his fault. But it's rare and unfortunately I know a guy who this has happened to. Only way to know who was at fault is to hear both sides if you want to get Into it or look for signs like do they party a lot. Depends on the reasons for each one and only you can be the judge of that.

• QuakerMaid
      1 month agoReport

Uh, there might be a reason women are cheating on him. like maybe he doesn't care about satisfying them in bed, so they have to go elsewhere to find it.

He can't get success for marriage life.

She might be toxic.  But she may be highly ********.  If so, **** her often.  Then, when she goes toxic, move on.

I think that after 3 strikes, you're out, so the game is over.  Chances are that this situation would not work either.

I think you shouldnt marry again, see a councler or something, not being mean

Most likely yes, I mean the common denominator is them!!! I feel like it’s unlikely that they didn’t play a huge role that lead to 4 divorces but if it wasn’t their fault and they were just a normal person in the marriage well after 4 divorces they probably now have some issues that may lead to divorce number 5 haha I would avoid a relationship with someone who’d been divorced 4 times. 

Either that or poisonous.