Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Why men like Indian women but not Iranian or Arab women?  ?

I hear in reality and forums men to like Indian women but not Iranian or Arab women why?

Kishore Iranian women and Arab women aren't famous not even a bit among foreign men whatever they do to get attention they just end up to be categorized as even worse than black women..... To be Iranian or Arab woman is the worst thing you're just the bottom line of dating I feel sorry for them

Yes you are racist and anonymous is definitely not a white guy

I'm of Arab father and Swedish mother and I don't like Arab women in the slightest. Many Indian women are clean and successful unlike Arab women that hide behind kitchens

Favorite Answer

I tend to think that Indian chick's give 

off a more exotic vibe than do Semitic 

1's do much like that of Black & Latina 

too !! !!

..................................................................

• Mintee

well I live in Saudiarabia... when you say men.. you didnt say which men on earth, there are half of the 5 billion humans... Saudi men like Saudi women, American men like American women, indian men like indian women, iranian men like iranian women.. and then there are men who like women of any nationality or race.... there are those also that prefer a certain type.. but you cant generalize and claim all men like indian women..

• and i hate all muslims

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-in-Islamic-writings-sex-life-sexual-abuse-pedophilia.htm

That is NOT true. I am a man and I don't like Indian women in the slightest. BUT I love Arab women and Iranian women. My first girlfriend was an Arab, my mum is an Arab. Arab women mean a lot to me! Indian women are dirty and unintelligent. Every single Arab I know is intelligent, successful and beautiful. Indian women smell funny, talk funny, look funny, and lack manners. Some Indian women look nice, but it's just a cover since most Arab women are absolutely beautiful. I've only known one Iranian woman but she was beautiful as well.

I have never thought this to be the case. Based on my own preference and the experience of most other people I know it is the other way around.  Especially Lebanese women. They are hot.

Also, I just saw what you have said about Arab and Iranian women being at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of dating. I would say the really dark Southern Indian women and really dark pure African women women from Africa would be the least desirable.

Source(s): White guy

Iranian and Arab women don’t like them.

I doubt Iranian and Arab want to date foreigners lol they don’t. You’re not attractive to them. They prefer Muslim men. It’s not allowed in Islam to marry non Muslims. 

I have never heard that.  Men are either racist, and dislike anyone not like them, or, they aren't, and like pretty much everyone, regardless of their race, or ethnic group.   I have never heard of the combination you cite.

Because Indian women are more feminine 

I never saw a pretty Iranian woman or Arab 

Never believe all you hear and read.