Rebecca asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 month ago

Poetry Book Name Suggestions?

I'm working on a collection of autobiographical poetry about my teenage years . It's split into 4 sections: Family, Identity, and two more as yet to be decided. Each section has 4 poems within it touching on more specific themes such as Sexuality, Body image, Social Media, Loss of Family, The relationship between mother and daughter and Working class struggles.

I'm trying to think of a name for the collection but so far I have nothing. Any ideas?

• Dv8s

Angst, would be the describing sum of anyone's teenage years. I believe it would make a good title for your poetry book, on your teenage years.

• denise

My Times in Rhyme?

To be eye catching to poetry people, you gotta stand out. I entered a large essay contest. I was awarded 7th place. Big deal?  Yes. There were over one thousand entries! So I knew I needed a wild title to attract the attention of the judges. My essay was entitled; 'I Am a Diesel Madman'. 

Poems of My Culture.

Becca's Poems

Teen Poems

Poems Of Relationships

Teen Memories

Rebecca's Memories

Collected Poems

My Poetry

My Own Poetry Book

My Own Collection of Poetry

Teen Years in Poems

• Marli

"My Adolescence: Poems"

Or choose the title of your favourite or best poem, or the one that "encompasses your experiences". Use that as the title of your book, adding "... and Other Poems".

Rebecca's Rightings.