Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 9 months ago

My new guy friend was staring in my eyes while we was talking about serious things?

But usually I can read people. Men can hide their feelings well. Him too apparently? He kept looking in my eyes but I couldnt read him. 

WHAT you think?

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

When people are lying one of the things they do is appear emotionless and freeze.  This can include appearing overly attentive.  This might be what he was doing and why it was hard to read him.

What kind of serious things were you talking about?

You can forget the body language reading to identify interest. Majority of guys make it plainly obvious by actually saying it.

Why look into Dracula's eyes . See no evil...

Maybe you can't read people as well as you think you can.

How are we supposed to know why he is staring?  What it is with staring questions.  It is tiresome, if someone is staring at you and looking at you then go ask them what their deal is.  That's what I do, try it.

You're overthinking this. Why don't you "read" yourself some winning lotto numbers.