Why would she do this, crying?

Long story short, I used to be a part of an online YouTube drama community until I realized it was a waste of time. I cut ties with a lot of the people because one, they were toxic and turning me into a toxic person, and two... they were a lot older than me and I wasn’t really clicking with them. Of the many people I conversed with on a daily basis, I only connected with like 2.

After I quit I used discord to keep in touch with one of them. Well I noticed that person started getting colder toward me and it was just me with intiated the conversations. Eventually I got sick of feeling like I was always bothering them so I unfriended them. They never friend requested me back, so I took that as to mean they werent interested in being friends.

Flash forward two months later, they friend request me again. I wish them a happy new year and they ignore me - for a week. So I unfriended them again.

Why do this? My other friend confirmed she was ignoring me because they were talking. Is that her way of revenge? How immature and childish. Anyway, I sent her a friend request then cancelled. I was going to ask her what was that all about but realized it was a waste of time. What a silly childish game to play. Your thoughts?

Time to ignore them back, go find other friends.  Keep unfriending them until they get the idea and leave you alone.  Stop sending them friend requests.  As you discovered, they are wasting your time with petty drama.  There are better things to do with your time.  Try reading your Bible, for instance.  It has more long-term possibilities for improving your future.

Haven't you asked this before?

So you're talking about people you don't know and never will?