Mamady asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Im a 14 year old boy am i considered a midget im 4’7 and a half the docter said im still growing ?

• Jim

Listen to your doctor. At 14 you are very young and have plenty of growing to do.  I don't remember my height when I was 14 but I was quite small also. I eventually grew to just under 6 feet tall, so don't worry. You have plenty of time to grow.

......No your fine

You are far from being a "midget" and you continue growing until you are 21 or 22. (Note : at the age of 14, I was a real "midget" and in just one year I grew up some 4 to 5 inches. 

look at how tall ur parents are, if theyre short u could be short but if there tall I wouldnt worry about it. I know guys who were like 5'4 in yr 8 then in yr 11 hes like 6'3

No, you aren’t considered a midget. People grow at different rates and i’ve met many kids your age who are under 5’ just give yourself some time.

you still have time to grow

drink lots of milk for the calcium

• balan

You are growing as per your doctor.The puberty period is upto 18 years.Hence be patient . You will emerge as a proud adult with a height of over 5 feet five inches ,having a handsome cock of about five inches,with sufficient body ,pubic and arm pit hairs. Hence stop worrying and enjoy the life .Regards.

• *****

You'll have to wait and see what your adult height is. Anyone under 4'10" as an adult is considered a dwarf ("midget" is not a term used any longer and is considered derogatory). I know several men who were quite short as teens and had late growth spurts. One friend was 4'11" at 16, and ended up 6'2" by his early twenties. 

Although you're probably going to remain a short man in adulthood, you're not a midget. I would't lose any sleep over it and I'd relax and enjoy the rest of my life. It's going to be as good as you make it.

Which half of the docter?