Mamady asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Im a 14 year old boy am i considered a midget im 4’7 and a half the docter said im still growing ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Listen to your doctor. At 14 you are very young and have plenty of growing to do.  I don't remember my height when I was 14 but I was quite small also. I eventually grew to just under 6 feet tall, so don't worry. You have plenty of time to grow.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

......No your fine

• 8 months ago

You are far from being a "midget" and you continue growing until you are 21 or 22. (Note : at the age of 14, I was a real "midget" and in just one year I grew up some 4 to 5 inches. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

look at how tall ur parents are, if theyre short u could be short but if there tall I wouldnt worry about it. I know guys who were like 5'4 in yr 8 then in yr 11 hes like 6'3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No, you aren’t considered a midget. People grow at different rates and i’ve met many kids your age who are under 5’ just give yourself some time.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

you still have time to grow

drink lots of milk for the calcium

• balan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You are growing as per your doctor.The puberty period is upto 18 years.Hence be patient . You will emerge as a proud adult with a height of over 5 feet five inches ,having a handsome cock of about five inches,with sufficient body ,pubic and arm pit hairs. Hence stop worrying and enjoy the life .Regards.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

You'll have to wait and see what your adult height is. Anyone under 4'10" as an adult is considered a dwarf ("midget" is not a term used any longer and is considered derogatory). I know several men who were quite short as teens and had late growth spurts. One friend was 4'11" at 16, and ended up 6'2" by his early twenties. 

• 8 months ago

Although you're probably going to remain a short man in adulthood, you're not a midget. I would't lose any sleep over it and I'd relax and enjoy the rest of my life. It's going to be as good as you make it.

• 8 months ago

Which half of the docter?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.