Type of public record help?

How can I get a complete list of employees names from manager's name including previous/dissolved business locations? What record type should I be looking at?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

list of taxes apid onyl which employees. and list of businesses owned by that person or llc.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A list of employees and managers is not a matter of public record.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A list like that doesn't exist.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There are no special records available (to the public at least, maybe the F.B.I. or some kind of agency like that has that kind of info - not publicly accessable) like that. You're not finding it because it doesn't exist. If you're an employer and have a management position open and want to investigate their work history the only thing I know if that you can go off of is what they claim their work history is. Call the former employers and ask if they worked there is about all you can legally do to verify previous employment they claim on their resume or application or verbally. Of course you can also do a background check but that usually doesn't have detailed info on it like you're asking about.

Records like you want don't exist. There is no database of who worked here or there and when and how it went or ended. You only have what they claim to go with for that stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That's not a matter of public record. Only publicly owned companies are required to list their executive team.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No such list.   

• 1 month ago

That does not exist.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.