Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 6 months ago

Will going vegan make me less masculine?

Absolutely not. I find people who love the planet and animals incredibly sexy.

• It certainly will, you will grow t!ts the size of Dolly Parton's, have a hour glass figure, have a voice like Madonna, and think that Julia Roberts is an absolute b!tch.

Nope it's up to you tgough

Only if you dress up in women's clothes.

• patty

yes nothing looks worse than a guy eating salad at a BBQ (just joking)

No. I am a vegan and am definitely the 'male' partner in my relationship. In fact, I'd say I'm stronger and more powerful then every single man I've ever met. I'm empowered by my veganism. 

• Sandra K

You just have delusions of grandeur that are symptoms of paranoia. You're not stronger or more powerful than me. It's ridiculous to make such grandiose claims as you do. You have only met soy boys, so it's easier to be stronger than them. 

Saying so is elitist and sexist 

• TheGOPHateAmerica

It's elitist and sexist. Who cares what you eat and why is your masculinity so fragile and toxic that you think eating these makes you less masculine? Please. Elitist and sexist 

In my opinion, yes. If a man goes vegan, he's going to lose his masculinity. If you don't want to lose your manhood, then continue to be a meat eater.

I'm a straight man, and I would never go vegetarian of any kind, including veganism. My favorite meats are beef and pork. I also like chicken, turkey, and fish. I would never want to be a vegan soy boy.

• Magnolia6 months agoReport

anonymous, MEAT MAN? SCARED MAARV???!!

"Will going vegan make me less masculine?"

No it will NOT make you less masculine. However SOME of our fellow omnitarians love to claim otherwise, contrary to the findings of science. Of critical science is to be dismissed summarily, if the findings do NOT agree with what those who has decided as fact based on opinion that will more than suffice as scientific fact.

I've come to believe what was at more or less, at the subconscious level, that with the manner in which things are done, nutritional science, is more of a soft science. This is due to the realization, that studies are just that, and tailored to meet the criteria of those conducting the studies, in order to arrive at the data points, which upholds their personal opinion. The end result is the data is cherry picked, and then published as a paper.

Don't.

What is under discussion is soy. There are controversial.

But there are foods that are pea and rice based.