Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 6 months ago

Will going vegan make me less masculine?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Absolutely not. I find people who love the planet and animals incredibly sexy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • It certainly will, you will grow t!ts the size of Dolly Parton's, have a hour glass figure, have a voice like Madonna, and think that Julia Roberts is an absolute b!tch.

• 6 months ago

Nope it's up to you tgough

• 6 months ago

Only if you dress up in women's clothes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes nothing looks worse than a guy eating salad at a BBQ (just joking)

• 6 months ago

No. I am a vegan and am definitely the 'male' partner in my relationship. In fact, I'd say I'm stronger and more powerful then every single man I've ever met. I'm empowered by my veganism. 

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

You just have delusions of grandeur that are symptoms of paranoia. You're not stronger or more powerful than me. It's ridiculous to make such grandiose claims as you do. You have only met soy boys, so it's easier to be stronger than them. 

• 6 months ago

Saying so is elitist and sexist 

• ...Show all comments
    • TheGOPHateAmerica
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

It's elitist and sexist. Who cares what you eat and why is your masculinity so fragile and toxic that you think eating these makes you less masculine? Please. Elitist and sexist 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In my opinion, yes. If a man goes vegan, he's going to lose his masculinity. If you don't want to lose your manhood, then continue to be a meat eater.

I'm a straight man, and I would never go vegetarian of any kind, including veganism. My favorite meats are beef and pork. I also like chicken, turkey, and fish. I would never want to be a vegan soy boy.

• Magnolia6 months agoReport

anonymous, MEAT MAN? SCARED MAARV???!!

• 6 months ago

"Will going vegan make me less masculine?"

No it will NOT make you less masculine. However SOME of our fellow omnitarians love to claim otherwise, contrary to the findings of science. Of critical science is to be dismissed summarily, if the findings do NOT agree with what those who has decided as fact based on opinion that will more than suffice as scientific fact.

I've come to believe what was at more or less, at the subconscious level, that with the manner in which things are done, nutritional science, is more of a soft science. This is due to the realization, that studies are just that, and tailored to meet the criteria of those conducting the studies, in order to arrive at the data points, which upholds their personal opinion. The end result is the data is cherry picked, and then published as a paper.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don't.

What is under discussion is soy. There are controversial.

But there are foods that are pea and rice based.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.