Luccy asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

should I tell my co worker off?

So one of my co workers who only works every other weekend randomly texted me and asked me to send her a picture of a schedule so she can see if she gets booked during the week. I sent her. now she made it habit to now texting during the week asking for a pic of the schedule I'm starting to get annoyed because she never use to texts me for that subject matter and most of the time when she comes in on very second weekend the new scedule for the following week is usually posted for most part. How can i proceed?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're not her manager just start ignoring the texts and eventually she'll start texting someone else.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There is no need to tell your co worker off.  If anything, you need to forgive yourself for being sucked into this situation.

Stop answering her texts and phone calls.  When she asks why you are not complying to her requests, just tell her that you are not her personal secretary and she should find another way to learn her own work schedule.

• Elaine
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

While this is excellent advice the questioner needs to be aware of facial expression the tone of voice used.  

• 1 month ago

Maybe she likes you and trying to find a way to talk to you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

seize!Her!idiot,s may be!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell her that you haven't looked at the schedule and tell her politely to either look it up herself or contact the manager. You, in no way give any suggestion that you will look at the schedule at a later time. If your co-worker persists then tell her that you forgot to look at the schedule. That being said you don't tell her to look at the schedule herself as that can be misinterpreted and you end up being "the bad guy". 

• Cara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, don't tell her off, but next time you could be a bit slow to reply.

• 1 month ago

No, please no, do not tell her off. You could be labeled as unstable or crazy. As I don't know where you work or what country you're in, I cannot offer more. In any event, telling someone off is a bad move.

• 1 month ago

maybe you should tell her she needs to look at her own schedule

• 1 month ago

Next time just text back you don't know. And refuse to answer unless it's important.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just tell her she needs to look up her schedule at work

• arther
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

**** off pearl you're a waste off space with your multi accounts every post from both of your accounts is total rubbish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.