Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 months ago

Why don't i look good in photos?

When I look in the mirror I look handsome but then I try to take a selfie and I go ugly, I don't know if it's because my cell phone is cheap with a bad camera or because I can't find the right angle, I don't know how to make faces or poses, besides I have a very large forehead that shows too much.

how do i improve?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Being attractive doesn't always mean that you're photogenic. The way you look in person and the way you look on camera can be drastically different. Selfies can distort you proportions, making certain features (like your forehead) seem bigger than they actually are. The best way to eliminate changes in proportions is to back away from the camera and don't keep it too close to your face. Many different factors can play into the perfect photo. Trying different angles and lighting can help you minimize features you don't like and emphasize features that you do. As for the pose, I think that a nice smile and a slight side profile always looks good. However, the best way to take a good selfie is to experiment with different angles and find what works best for you!

• 8 months ago

choose the best camera phone and take a selfie with a different angle and see which is the best selfie then you choose these angles for a selfie.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Some people are naturally ugly.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

nothing is guarantied...………….

oh yes 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

you know if u are good looking if u get attention from women.

• 8 months ago

you shouldnt see yourself as ugly cause god dont make junk

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

you shouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont make junk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.